Sunday, September 17, 2006

Take me...i'm Yours


Oh how wondrous You were, in the night
blindfolded and teased, brought to the height
of ectasy by You, the Queen of my dreams
demanding i lick Your pussy, that seems
got wetter then ever, everytime You came
take me...i'm Yours, You ignite my flame!

Whatever Your desire, i'll satisfy that itch
just demand that i do it!...no need to pitch
an idea or two, don't ask or inquire
command that i do it!...i'll never tire
of doing Your bidding, whatever that may be
take me...i'm Yours, just try it and see!

i love to lick and kiss You down there
and give You orgasms, under Your glare
demanding i go faster and better
than the time before, be a trend-setter
or when You tease, and do with Your hands
take me...i'm Yours, forever that stands

i hope You'll take advantage each day
of Your power over me, whatever You say
Your orders will be, my tasks to complete
and if i don't, please take it out on my seat
bent over for You, to take me to task
take me...i'm Yours, no need to ask!

No comments: