Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Consquences of being wrong



You were right this morning, as You pointed out
that i falled to keep my promise, with You about
asking every night for Your pussy to lick
and it won't happen again, to my word i will stick
in my defense, on the night before last
i thought the plug inserted was the die You cast

For that evening's activity, and that was that
and if You'd wanted more, You'd have told Matt
but now i realize, that it is no excuse
and i deserve for You to let loose
on my ass with the paddle, made of leather
and show that i, should keep my word whether

Or not You should do something, anything at all
i must ask for Your pussy, and to make it Your call
whether You accept my inquiry, is only Your choice
with a nod of Your head, or the use of Your voice
If You should say "lick My pussy my pet"
then right down i will go, and get my chin wet.

with regard to last night, i wanted to respect
the feelings expressed, by You which wrecked
my wanting to show, how so much i desired
Your beautiful body, while Your mind was mired
by feelings of hurt, because of things said
by others who've had, people play with their head

Again no excuses, i was all in the wrong
and i will never again, fail to play the song
with the words that ask You, if i can please
lick Your pussy tonight, and if i can ease
the tension You feel, make You feel all right
with an orgasm or two, to end the night

and if You should, decide that i should be
punished severely, placed over Your knee
and slapped on the ass, by hand or crop
until You alone, decide You should stop
it would be Your right, as a means to show
me that i should always, ask to go down low

No comments: