Saturday, March 31, 2007

Nursed back to health...


As i entered the bedroom, my Goddess under covers
said She wasn't feeling well, my disappointment hovers
inside the room as hopes, they grow much dimmer
for my worshipping Her pussy, chances are slimmer
but She tells my She needs, Her slave to play nurse
and in order to do so...and with a voice quite terse...

She told me i needed, to dress for the part
She'd hung up the clothes, and i must start
to don them right now, no questions asked
my eyes opened wide, with what i was tasked
a short white nurse outfit, was hanging right there
and white stockings and hat, and high heels to wear...

She's got to be kidding, i thought as i began
to put on the stockings, what was Her plan?
they were crotchless i saw, my cock hung out
and the dress it came down, to just about
the bottom of my cheeks, my ass exposed
and the high heel shoes, the buckles i closed...

When i had finished, my Goddess got from under
the covers...i saw She held, in Her hand some thunder
a crop that She swung, and made quite a whoosh
She made me bend over, to use on my tush
i was punished for getting, a hard-on in my cock
even though She had left on, the cage and the lock...

She counted to ten, with each swing of the crop
and as the crop hit my ass, i heard a loud pop
it was getting redder, with each passing swat
as She used all the strength, that She has got
When she was done, i was ordered to rub
Her neck which was sore, and add her ass to the club...

to be continued.

No comments: