Thursday, March 15, 2007

Drip, Drip. Drip...


Been locked up, for almost a month now
Not allowed to cum, by my Queen's vow
To control my cock, and how much it squirts
Yet She still teases, tortures, milks and flirts
With each passing day, there's a drip drip drip
That flows from my cock, right out of the tip...

As my cum leaks, through the cage to the panties
That my Queen makes me wear, this slave fancies
Her control over me, and i Love it this way
To be under Her key, each night as i lay
In bed and dream, of being tied down and fucked
From behind by my Queen, after Her pussy is sucked

Or having my ass, slapped paddled and whipped
And made to be red, while my two balls are gripped
And squeezed tight by Her fingers as She makes a fist
With my balls inside, me with no chance to resist
As She milks my prostate, and collects my cum
And demands that i lick it, while She fucks my bum...

i awaken each morn, and on the toilet i sit
To go pee with a hard-on, don't mind a bit
Prefer it that way, as my Queen keeps it locked
And makes me sit to pee, as the days are clocked
i track it each day, and as the weeks pass
Drip drip drip goes my cock, as She controls my ass.

No comments: