Saturday, March 17, 2007

a tool to use


i had just barely finished, tying up my arms
before graced with Her presence, exposed to Her charms
though i couldn't see, i could feel and hear
my Queen in the room, that much was clear
what She was wearing, i hadn't a clue
as i lay spread out, for Her eyes to view

blindfold was on, and the two dildoes in place
as She had instructed, one each on hips and face
the clit vibe was there, right beside me on bed
i heard it turn on, not a word was yet said
a moan escaped Her lips, just a few minutes later
and i know She was cumming, playing masturbator

Then i felt Her climb on, the bed by my hips
and i could just picture, Her sweet pussy lips
engulfing the dildo, that i had strapped on tight
and i felt Her moving, and wished i had sight
to see the pretty picture, of my Queen as She played
and fucked the dildo, but the blindfold there stayed

She came over and over, as She used each one
of the dildoes there for Her use, until She was done
and sighed with satisfaction, never giving a thought
to pleasuring Her slave, and i never once sought
to be anything but, a tool for Her to use
me and the dildoes, there to light Her fuse...

No comments: