Friday, March 30, 2007

Her will


i'm counting the days, i've been under lock
and key by my Queen, and my dripping cock
longs to feel the touch of her controlling hand
on my hard cock, but She's taking a stand
of teasing and torturing, for thirty-eight days
so far at least, and making sure Her slave pays...

Chastising to Her heart's content, as is Her will
as his balls turn blue, and with his cum that still
remains to be released, at her own whim
unless She decides to milk, with electric stim
to relieve the pressure, that builds up inside
his cock and prostate, his cumming denied...

How long with it last?...only she knows
what Her plans are, my anticipation grows
with each day that passes, it raisies the stake
and when i do cum, it will create a lake
and it will be thick, there will be so much
will She make me lick it? with my tongue touch...

No comments: