Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Queen sat...


The Queen sat on Her throne, and then said,
"Lick My pussy My slave, as I hold the bed
to steady myself for when, the orgasms start
so Lick it now My slave, and do your part...
to make Me feel good, and to make Me moan
lick My pussy My slave, like an ice cream cone..."

The Queen sat on the couch, and then said
"Lick My feet my slave, until each toe is fed
into your mouth to be sucked and then go
down to my heel, and put on a damn show
by your tongue that i want, to lick my whole foot
and then the other one too, in your mouth to put..."

The Queen sat on my chest, with me tied up tight
and played with Herself, all through the night
me unable to move, all i could do was watch
as You had another orgasm, added a notch
and then over and over, You kept on going
and teasing Your slave, with Your juices flowing...

No comments: