Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The first jolt...


To the small box, You had my ass and balls connected
it was new to me, and i didn't know what was expected
to happen upon, You turning the black switch on
as to what i would feel, through the rings i did don
around my cock and balls, and the dildo up my hole
the anticipation was killing me, i think that was Your goal...

You were teasing Your slave, asking if i was ready
with Your hand on the dial, Your voice nice and steady
with a grin on Your face, You looked right into my eye
turned on the electricity, turned it right up to high
and the first jolt i felt, well it was quite a shock
almost shot off the bed, but then i took stock...

it was quite a different feeling, as my body relaxed
and the only thing really, was my mind that was taxed
but You sure played it up, put me under Your thumb
and showed me Your power, and made those things hum
and before i knew it, the currents through my cock and ass
were milking my prostate dry, out my cock- slit it did pass...

It just kept on cumming, i was so surprised to see
like a river flowing, it made my Queen shout with glee
it was obvious She liked, how well this new toy worked
for there was no need, to have my ass pumped or cock jerked
to milk Her slave, and She could continue with Her teasing!
and preventing his orgasms, was a prospect that was pleasing!

No comments: