Sunday, March 25, 2007

...and fucked


...and when You had finished, with the spanking
from the travel bag, You started a yanking
of the strap-on harness, dildo all but ready
and You buckled it on, approached nice and steady
greased up my butt, and pushed the head toward
my exposed asshole, and pushed Your hips forward

gently at first, as my sphincter got relaxed
and i took it all in, like a letter that's faxed
then you picked up speed...fucked my hole
fucked me but good with your dildo pole
and You squeezed my balls, in Your fist
if i didn't know better, would think you pissed...

but the smile on Your face, the gleam in Your eye
was a quite telling sign, You were not being shy
about exhibiting Your power...putting on a show
and liking every minute, as you went with the flow
and as You came from the dildo, hitting Your clit
it was just the beginning, of the story to be writ...

No comments: