Sunday, March 04, 2007

Clamps of pain...



You had the clamps on my nipples, oh so tight
You were pulling the chain, using Your might
to make Your slave, moan to the pain
my Queen was causing, You wouldn't refrain
You kept it up, and would just not let go
not for a second, wouldn't give me a blow

Then You add some clamps, to my balls and sac
and squeezed them too, while i lay on my back
never felt such pain, You'd never gone there
but my cock got hard, as You squeezed my pair
it amazed You to see, how turned on i'd get
with the pain You dished out, to Your pet

You made them all tighter, and whipped my butt
and made me feel the sting, as my ass did jut
out for my Queen, to have Her own way
and whip my ass with the cane that day
and the clamps did their job, in causing me pain
and caused such pleasure, driving me insane!

No comments: