Tuesday, March 27, 2007

...made to masturbate...


...and when You had enough, of Your orgasmic ways
You removed the cage, i'd been in for fifty-one days
and untied my hands, and told me to stand over
my Queen on the bed, and let my hard cock hover
and rub it up good, and get resigned to my fate
i must put on a show, and for my Queen masturbate...

so i took some oil, and started rubbing away
and fucking my hand, over the Goddess that lay
on the bed beneath me, with a grin on Her face
and i massaged my cock, at quite the fast pace
She told me to slow down, and make it last long
but i was milked dry, my need to cum wasn't strong...

as i looked upon Her beauty, i couldn't help but think
how so lucky i am, and it brought me to the brink
i told Her i was i was ready, but She told me to stop
and she put nipple clamps on me, thought i would pop!
She told me to continue slowly, but i better not cum
there were a few drops forming, on the tip it came from...

She instructed me to lick it, and tell Her how it taste
it was so thick and gooey, almost just like paste
i told Her it tasted a little salty, but was also sweet
must've been the candy, then She told me have a seat
She used ice from the bucket, made my cock go down
then locked me up again, said let's explore the town...

No comments: