Thursday, March 08, 2007

Electronic command


There was just one word, i got that day
on my blackbery device, no more to say
by my Queen for She made it quite clear
what She wanted me to do, no need to hear
Her voice say the word, that was Her demand
"Plug!" on the subject line, Her electronic command

i had just got out, of the shower that morn
and had put on the panties, i had to be worn
but i removed them for, my Queen had instructed
me to insert the plug, Her order then conducted
the plug nestled inside me, making me feel full
a reminder of my Queen, my heart she did pull...

i traveled back home, on a plane through the air
whilst the whole time, the plug stayed right there
buried in my ass, filling me up to the brim
and rubbing my prostate, making me leak jism
my panties were all wet, and sticky with juice
and i wondered when, my Queen would set loose...

the plug in my ass, that She had made me insert
with Her electronic command, that kept me alert
to Her wants and needs, and provide Her some fun
playing with Her toy, Her commands will be done
and when i got home, She made me strip until bare
bent me over and checked, if it was still there...

Sure enough it was, plain for her eyes to see
i'd followed Her command, Her one word decree
She gave my ass, more than a playful little tap
and told me to lay, right on over Her lap
and She spanked me but good, just with Her hand
then said one more word..."Pussy" was Her command...

and i did!

No comments: