Thursday, March 29, 2007

...then She rested...


At some point, whilst licking Her feet
my Queen fell asleep, for She was beat
from the long travel, the walk around town
and cumming so much, when She came down
from the high She enjoyed, Her slave did too
what a glorious day, it was a dream come true...

So She slept and i watched her, so at peace
and i covered Her up, with a silken fleece
i laid down next to Her, cuddled up tight
held Her in my arms, settled for the night
content as can be, with my Goddess so near
just Her and i, and the welts on my rear...

i must've been exhausted, the next thing i knew
Her pussy was on my face...i knew just what to do
i licked her to orgasms, one two and three
and She collapsed on the bed, right next to me
and fell fast asleep again, head upon my shoulder
this was heaven on earth, mine arms got to hold Her!

No comments: