Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Milk yourself...


We were on the phone, while out of town
getting ready for bed, pulled the sheets down
naked except for the cage around my cock
You were teasing me, making me hard as a rock
"I want you to milk yourself, until you are dry...
and then lick it all up, now go and comply..."

my Queen's orders, i shall always follow
i inserted the dildo, to make my cum flow
out of my cock, as i pumped in and out
but it just wouldn't cum, i began to pout
a few drops appeared, and i kept pumping
as the dildo went in, it kept on bumping...

onto my prostate, i could feel the cum moving
up the length of my cock, the dildo was grooving
in and out of my ass, my hand was a blur
and i dreamed of my Queen, my cock did stir
and the cum flowed out, creating quite a big mess
that i then licked it all up, i now must confess...

No comments: