Friday, March 16, 2007

Calling to order...


my cell phone rang, it was my Queen calling
"I have some demands, don't think about stalling...
put on the dildo gag, and place the vibe for my clit
on the bed next to you, as you tie yourself to it
but before you do that, put the strap-on cock
and harness on, just above the cage and lock..."

"so i can ride either, your face or your hips
as the dildo goes in between My sweet pussy lips...
tie your arms and your legs, so you're spread eagle
on the bed for your Queen, so I can feel regal
as i sit on my throne, and ride up and down
on my cocks which are attached, and i go to town..."

"to the height of pleasure, as i use My slave
to bring Me joy, and the orgasms i crave...
oh one more thing, before you hang up the phone,
put the blindfold on too", then i hear the dial tone...
so i hurried and did, just as my Queen said
and awaited Her return, while tied to the bed...

No comments: