Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fate decided


i sit here in front of the pc screen
naked as can be, wishing for my Queen
three thousand miles, seperated her from
me and my cock which so wants to cum
but alas that can't happen, for it's not free
my cock is locked up and waiting for Thee...

my cock is so hard, with thoughts of Her
as i think about the times, when we were
naked and in bed, and our bodies sweating
and hearing sweet music, of my Queen letting
out cries of passion, as She sits on my face
and cums over and over, setting a pace...

that satisfies Her needs, as my cock stays
hard and locked up tight, for days upon days
such a pretty picture, i have in my mind
of my Queen over me, my arms in a bind
i wish i could rub my cock and masturbate
but i know i can't, my Queen's decided my fate...

No comments: