Sunday, March 18, 2007

Conquered inhibition


i Love when You, let Your mind roam free
and open up to the endless possibility
of pleasuring Yourself, at Your slave's expense
in exploring new worlds, without a conscience
and using Your intellect, acting without suspicion
and know that i worship You...conquered inhibition

You know by now, there's nothing i won't do
i've intimated may times, and left many a clue
with these poems that i write, the actions i take
i adore you my Lady, i'm anything but fake
i live only for You, and look forward to the day
when You decide to mold me, like a piece of clay...

and make me bend to Your wishes, and Your desires
and know that i'm Your slave, who never tires
of serving Your needs, and the kinkier You get
makes me estatic, as i meet my own kismet
and when we go there, it gets my mind to be wishin'
that my Queen will embrace, Her conquered inhibition

Whatever form that may take...breakin out the whip
or fucking my ass, as She makes my hard cock drip
by milking my prostate, while my balls She is squeezing
keeping me locked up tight, while Her words are teasing
about never letting me cum...showing Her ultimate powers
in all of Her actions, Her slave even welcomes golden showers

No comments: