Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New sleeping arrangements...


You made me aware, of what You were thinking
just informed me actually, with eyes that were twinkling
that from this day forth, before i could enter the bed
i had to lick Your feet, and wait for the words to be said
by my Queen, Her Highness, "you may now rub My feet"
that would be my cue...i could get in between the two sheet
"you need to show, your subservience to Me
and licking My feet, that's the way it will be...
a sign of My power, a sign of My strength
over you My slave, now lick the whole length
of My bare feet as they hang over the bed
while I play with My clit, now do as I've said!"...

You made it quite clear, my licking should include
Your heels to toes, and i should always be in the nude
both top and bottom, of both left and right foot
each toe i must suck, or my ass You would put
attached to the door jams, for the whole night
unable to sleep, because i would be upright...

"Oh and each night after, these words I do say
you must ask if I need My pussy licked this day...
and if I say 'YES', then your tongue should move
right up to My pussy, and set out to prove
how much you love, to lick Me down there
don't waste a minute, there's no time to spare!"...
"After licking My pussy, then move on to massage
My feet with the cream, don't think you'll dodge
that responsibility that's yours, from now to the end
of our days as a couple, on this I won't ever bend...
I enjoy it too much, to have it go by the wayside
so don't ever go there, I won't be denied!"...

"But if I say 'NO!', then you can get on with your job
of massaging my feet, and don't you dare rob
Me of even one second, at least ten minutes on each
more would be better...twenty is not such a reach
and then once you have, completed ALL of these things
only then may you sleep until the alarm rings"...
"you must follow these instructions, on each night
follow them to the letter, and do it them just right...
First, lick My feet thoroughly...then request the pleasure
of licking My pussy, in a way that I will treasure
then wait for the cue from your Queen to massage My feet
then get into the bed, and finish the job until it's complete!"

No comments: