Monday, March 05, 2007

my greatest eclat...


My dream is for, my Queen to control
and exhibit Her power, over my soul
and my body to use, to Her own delight
provide Her pleasure, each day and night
whatever it takes, to make Her believe
She is my Queen, i'm there to relieve...

Her body of aches, by massaging in oil
i am Her servant, always to be loyal
in addressing Her needs, like licking Her clit
i do it willingly, as so it is here writ
tonguing Her ass...sucking Her toes
relieving Her mind, of all of life's woes...

Wearing a device, that keeps me chaste
lying in wait, to follow Her orders in haste
to do anything that my Queen may desire
to spark Her interest, and light Her fire
i hope She decides, to sit on Her throne
to pleasure Herself, while i'm tied and prone...

for such things reward me, to have that feeling
of Her power over me, like when i'm kneeling
and she's whipping my ass, or fucking my bum
controlling my orgasms, not allowing me to cum
to hear Her command me, to do this or that
it's what makes me happy, and my greatest eclat!

No comments: