Monday, March 12, 2007

my ass is Yours...


my ass is Yours to do what You want
whip it or fuck it, as You do flaunt
Your power over me, Your slave each day
of a choice that is Yours, in whatever way
You decide to impose, Your power and will
and i will obey You, and never get my fill...

To have You my Queen, exert Your influence
our hearts are aligned, always in congruence
my desire to serve, rest assured is complete
and shall never waver, as You paddle my seat
or fuck my asshole, with the strap-on so big
as punishment for having, one lonely cig...

Yes my Love, my ass is Yours until the day
that i'm no longer gracing, this here earth okay?
so do whatever You desire, it's Yours to use
in whatever fashion, that my Queen will amuse
Herself as She displays, the power within
with a sparkle in Her eye, on Her mouth a grin!

No comments: