Wednesday, March 28, 2007

...made to lick...


...we explored around the town, and the coffee shop
got high as we strolled, with no worries about a cop
in Amsterdam it's legal, so we smoked and we laughed
You got a twinkle in Your eye, Your mind began to craft
said let's go back to our room, You have a job for me
while You're nice and high, oh i could just wait and see...

Your clothes were off, before You were halfway across the room
You had layed face down, spread Your legs and Your ass did loom
right there before mine eyes, so puckered and so tight
and You told me to lick You there, do it up just right
i spread Your cheeks and dove right in, licked Your sweet hole
You got up on all fours and pushed, my tongue inside Your goal...

Such a treat that was, that i was, hoping it would never end...
but You rolled right over on your back, told my tongue to lend
itself toward licking and sucking, Your feet had grown so sore
from the walk that we had taken, and the heels my Queen had wore
so i licked each foot for an hour, and savored the chance to serve
my Goddess and my beautiful wife, and attacked this task with verve!

No comments: