Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Queen...


She is so beautiful...so sexy...so sweet
from the top of Her head, right down to Her feet
i just Love to taste, every part of Her bod
and snuggle up with her, two peas in a pod
and when She makes me lick, between Her thighs
and sits on my face, it makes my cock rise...

i Love that She controls, my cock with Her key
and makes me earn orgasms, by paying a fee
of twenty-five for Her, before i get even one
and sometimes it is more, with that She has fun...
and teases Her slave, with Her so special touch
oh i adore my Queen, and i Love Her so much!

Her body is so fine, it just simply rocks
i can't get enough of it, She's just a Fox!
Her pussy is so sweet, i want it each night
it's just like candy, and my heart soars to flight
when i see Her ride up, my chest to my face
and sits there for me, a Queen with such grace...

and orders me to lick, and to make Her moan
with pleasure as my cock turns to bone
as i feel Her fingers, squeeze my two balls
and massage my prostate...i hear Her calls
"Don't stop slave"...as i make my Queen cum...
it's the best feeling i know, as She fingers my bum...

No comments: