Friday, March 23, 2007

Adoring my Goddess


i worship my Goddess, Her beauty shines through
when She walks in the room, people wonder who
that Woman could be, She must be a star
for there is no other, that's on the same par
Her eyes they twinkle, Her smile shines bright
her body is killer, she just lights up the night...

i pinch myself as i think, about Her being mine
how i got so damn lucky, for a Woman so fine
to be my Goddess, it's unbelievably true
to be Your husband, and married to You
i wouldn't trade places, with anyone on earth
i adore my Goddess, with all i am worth...

When i lick Her feet, the pleasure is all mine
in my rightful place, as She sips Her red wine
if She points to Her pussy, and i win that prize
and provide Her pleasure, make Her heat rise
there's no better place, it brings a high to my life
as she sits on Her throne, i'm so glad She's my wife!

No comments: