Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spanked!



It was our first day abroad, we were unpacking
in the closet our clothes, i was hanging and stacking
You were relaxing and lounging, on the king bed
told me i should hurry it up, and then You said
to bring You the paddle, and remove my pants
and assume a position, with a bent over stance...

i hurriedly finished, and emptied our suitcases
and removed my shoes, without undoing the laces
and my shirt and pants, and my girly panties too
and was naked except for the cage and ready for You
bent over at the waist, with my butt all exposed
and You arose from the bed, to spank me i supposed

You made it quite clear, i had not followed instructions
for You'd told me to remove, the clothes that functions
only as pants, not te girly panties, and not the shirt
and for these transgressions, my ass You would hurt
i must pay better attention, to the words that You say
and You would teach me a lesson, on this here day...

oh god did You spank me!...You turned my ass red!
You swung that black paddle, my hands gripped the bed
made me realize how much, i truly Loved my Queen
the most Gorgeous wife the world has ever seen!
On a scale of one to ten, this scene it was ranked
as a nine and a half, as i loved that my ass got spanked!

No comments: