Monday, March 26, 2007

...and tied and blindfolded...


You came while You fucked me, but wanted more
so You told me to lay down, and i knew what's in store
as You took out the furry ties, bound my legs and arms
and put on the blindfold, so far there were no alarms
You sat on my face and told me to lick Your clit
and make You cum, real hard, lickety split!

Your pussy's so sweet, as You sat on Your throne
You came six times, and then made Your slave groan
as You inserted the large butt plug, with wires attached
and You had new ideas, in Your mind that You hatched
turned on the electric box that was right there
the shocks in my ass, came fast with a flair...

You sat on my face again, and controlled the box
every time the juice ramped up, i moaned like a fox
and with my mouth in Your pussy, and licking away
the moans sent some vibes, that made You want to stay
sitting on Your throne, as You came again and again
twenty six more i counted, until You decided then...

to turn off the juice, to the plug that had milked me
my prostate and cock, of all juices they were empty
and You left me tied up, with the butt plug still inserted
and the blindfold still on, i had surely now been alerted
how You'd use me on this trip, for to pleasure my Queen
who is truly a Goddess, the most beautiful ever seen!

No comments: