Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cum puddles...


While i was licking Your feet, my balls were squeezed
by my Beautiful Queen, and my asshole was teased...
well, that caused my cock, to drip quite a lot
all over Her leg, mostly pooled in one spot...
as i licked and sucked, Her heels and toes
it kept on leaking, and the puddle it grows...

She was squeezing my balls, Her grip so tight
god it felt so good!...She does it just right
my Goddess poked my ass, touched my prostate
a few gobs came out, as She opened the gate
it didn't take much, cuz it's been so long
since i came last, thirty-one days strong...!

She milked me with ease, as my cum flowed
and gathered on Her leg, the pool it growed...
and when i had licked, Her feet to the max
She told me to lick up, my cum-formed tracks
up and down Her legs, damn there was so much!
as my Queen had caused it, She's got the touch!

i licked my cum all up, the drips and drops
as i moved up Her leg, pulled out all the stops
to linger and focus, as i got near Her sweetness
there wasn't much left, as i neared completeness
and hoped beyond hope, She would say the command
once again that night...the lick Her pussy demand...

No comments: