Friday, March 09, 2007

Locked and plugged


As i sat in the airport, both locked and plugged
dreaming of my Queen, and can't wait to be hugged
when i get back, after taking the plane
back to our home, with a large cum stain
in the front of my panties, as my cock leaks
for my cock stays hard, being locked for weeks

It feels so good, to have my ass filled
with the plug while my cock, is being stilled
by the cage that surrounds, and prevents my touch
and me from masturbating, god i love Her so much!
A not so subtle reminder, of Her power over me
i just love that She passed down, the plug decree

Plugged and locked, and my panties are worn
awaiting inspection from my Queen after my sojourn
to the left coast, and after being plugged all day
and into the night, then my Queen can then play
and have Her way with Her slave, his body is Hers
to do as She wants, as his cock quivers...

In anticipation and hopes, that She'll make me do
things that will please Her, with an orgasm or two...
Or maybe a dozen, if that's what She wants
as She teases my cock, and verbally taunts
Her slave that desires, to make Her feel good
while he obeys Her commands, as he always should.

No comments: