Sunday, April 01, 2007

Nursed - Part II


So i rubbed and massaged, Her ass and neck
as instructed by my Queen, gave each a peck
with my lips and tongue, and She liked that
told me to continue, at the hole where She sat
and lick it up good, check Her temp with my tongue
and stick it inside, while the night was still young...

When i was done, She had me move to Her feet
and suckle Her toes, and not stop until i complete
bathing Her feet, from the heels to the toes
and hear Her moans, as her desire grows
with each passing lick, as i worship Her entire
body that's so fine, as i'm Her nurse for hire...

After washing my mouth, i'm told to lay down
so She can sit on her throne, and go to town
with orgasmic delight, and as i count them
one through fourteen, each one a moaning gem
and i nursed Her to health, and cured what was ailing
my Goddess' need to cum, and tonight go wailing...

No comments: