Sunday, April 29, 2007

What was Her goal? - Part V


So She fucked my face, and finally did release
my arms from being tied, the bondage did cease
but She was far from done, as i'd soon find
though i still couldn't see, i was still blind
She grabbed my cock, and put it to the lips
of Her sweet wet pussy, and moved Her hips...

my cock slid right in, but She made it quite clear
that i was NOT allowed to cum, and if i got near
the point of no return, i was to let my Queen know
but since She had milked me, my cum wouldn't flow
and i pumped in and out, for all i was worth
and i made my Queen cum, i moved Her earth

my cock it was emptied, of cum by Her rubbing
of my prostate gland, before my ass took its drubbing
at the hand of my Queen, and then She made me lick
Her glorious pussy, that was so wet and slick
and She had orgasms galore, so many i lost count
and Her pussy had become, such a juicy fount...

to be continued...

No comments: