Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What was Her goal?


Tied down and blindfolded, it had been awhile
since i was in this position, in quite this style
wrists tied to the posts, spreader bar on leg
facing down, butt exposed, on knees to beg
couldn't see nothing, but i heard quite a bit
my Goddess was rustling, before She did sit

She started rubbing my ass, with some lube
then squirted some more, right outta the tube
rubbed it in good, and fingered my hole
still didn't know yet, what was Her goal?
Not a word did She say, just kept going
was about to milk me, get my cum flowing

But then she stopped, and decided to swat
my ass cheeks with a crop, with all She got
made them redder, than She ever had before
still not a word was said, She went out the door
i could hear Her bustle, somewhere downstair
cabinets were closing, and the frigidaire...

to be continued...

No comments: