Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Nursed - Part IV


After i'd sponged and rubbed, as You requested
should've known better, then to think i'd get rested
after the tasks ordained, by my Goddess and wife
while dressed as a nurse, She's having the time of Her life
making crude comments, about how hot my ass looks
as it peaks out below the short skirt...She then books...

my ass to bend over, still wearing high heels
and she takes out the strap-on, then She deals
some lube on my asshole, and inserts Her finger
and then replaces it with, the dildo and does linger
with the head of the cock, slowly penetrating my ass
let's my hole get used to it, no need to be crass...

tells me to relax, uses the crop on my butt
and slowly enters it, it's an open and shut
case for my Queen, she's going to use
my ass as a fuck-toy, so that She can amuse
Herself with Her power, and make him submit
as She makes him bend over, and take all of it...

What a trip it is for Her, that such a big strong man
would succumb to Her desires, and know that She can
make him do whatever She wants, whatever She says
for the rest of Her life, and for the rest of Her days
even dress as a nurse, and cater to Her needs
and then Her mind got working, to think of more deeds...!

to be continued...

No comments: