Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hooked on my Goddess


Is there a sexier Lady, on the face of the earth
then my Goddess and wife...i'll bet all i'm worth
that there is no other, who can possibly compare
i know what i'm saying, She's got beauty to spare
When She struts Her stuff, confidence comes through
then my Queen is one spectacular woman to view

When She dresses up, like in boots and tight skirt
And I smell the leather, of Her whip used to flirt
with my ass as She whips me, bent over and exposed
damn She is so fuckin' hot!...it really is case closed
As I feel each stroke, administered by Her hand
My cock can't help, but to make it's own stand

Is it Her power or beauty that turns me on so much?
The combination of both, when added to Her touch
that is magic defined, within Her one little finger
She controls my destiny, and makes my love linger
Her power and beauty, it's got me hooked
with my Goddess and Queen, my life is booked

No comments: