Saturday, April 21, 2007

Property of...


"I want a tattoo, that says your ass is Mine"
says my Goddess with a grin, i said "that's fine"
"It should be a heart, that is surrounded by thorn
with Property of My Name, inside should adorn...
make it nice and red, so it shows up bright
and on your right cheek, would be the perfect site"

"So go to the tat store, and get a mock up
and show it to Me, i see it gets your cock up!
Where did that hard-on come from, out of the blue
you like that this is what I'm making you do?
It's a turn on for you, isn't it my dear?
Well go get it done, get the tat on your rear"...

So i went to the tat shop, just as i'd been told
and got them to prepare, a mock-up to hold
and present to my Lady, and get Her okay
and She approved it, and i was on my way
back to the shop, i was hard the whole trip
and i got the tattoo, that tightened Her grip...

Over Her slave, who was branded now
as property of Her, evidence of his vow
that he belonged to Her, served Her needs
and was devoted to doing, all of Her deeds
and he was proud to wear it, glad She done
made him do it to, the right side of his bun...

No comments: