Thursday, April 12, 2007

Paddled and fucked


Being paddled by my Queen, it is pure bliss!
i just love it when, my Goddess makes it hiss
and smacks my ass, with a resounding blow
and leaves no doubt, and makes sure i know
that She is the One, that controls my fate
that if i'm looking to cum, i'll just have to wait...

until She is finished, and my butt is all red
then maybe She'll fuck me...the dildo is fed
right into my ass, just the big tip at first
She can hardly wait, to quench Her thirst
and before i know it, She's pumping real hard
and the milk from my cock, is Her just reward...

i'm bent over the bed, holding on real tight
as She fucks my ass, with the dildo just right
to milk me dry...which i catch in my hand
then She makes me lick it, obey Her command
then She looks down to see, my ass is just pink...
it's time for more paddling, She doth think...

No comments: