Monday, April 16, 2007

Darkland


After fifty-one days, of being locked up tight
my balls were so full, to Your utter delight
as You teased me, i moaned, needing release
of the cum in my balls, but then You did cease
put a big dildo in my ass, with my cock in one hand
with the other You push, the dildo in my darkland

You push and You pull, fuck my ass good
and my semen cums out, You knew it would
flows like milk that's curdled, nice and thick
You milk my prostate, it happened so quick
You start rubbing my cock, in total command
and the dildo You push, into my darkland

my cum it surges, once again through my cock
as You push it up, You sit up and take stock
and strap-on the dildo, take me from behind
and move Your hips, and You bump and grind
as my Goddes She fucks me, and takes Her stand
She fucks me with the dildo, into my darkland...

No comments: