Monday, April 30, 2007

What was Her goal? - Part VI


What was Her goal?, to myself i was thinking
as i licked and sucked, with my eyes unblinking
still behind the blindfold, i just couldn't see
and i wondered what next, would be Her decree
i soon found out, as She wired up balls and cock
and into my asshole, i was in for a shock

She put the box on stroke, i was soon to feel
as the anal plug and cock ring, made me squeal
with the pumping action, it was turned quite high
as She cuffed my arms, one each to each thigh
and spread my legs, and then climbed right on top
and told me to lick, and that i better not stop

and i licked Her pussy, as my ass got fucked
and my cock got stroked, and my mouth it sucked
my chin got all wet, and my beard it got soaked
with Her pussy juices, as i felt my ass getting poked
i was moaning as i licked, as She turned up the charge
and made it go faster and faster, that butt plug so large...

to be continued...

No comments: