Sunday, April 22, 2007

Whispered


We were out at dinner, the family all around
when my Goddess got up, and my ear was found
She whispered then to me, right into my ear
that she was going to fuck me, right in my rear
tonight when we got home, better get ready
it took all my strength, to remain nice and steady

i got an instant hard-on, i love when She does
this type of stuff, i only wish that it was
more often an occurence, like every night
but i know that can't be, hope as i might
my cock it stayed hard, throughout the meal
as i pictured myself, and dreamed what i'd feel

as my Goddess fucked me, hard from behind
with the strap-on in place, as Her hips did grind
pushing and pulling, and saying how She owned me
my ass was all Her's, and i must say i agree
She has my heart, my body and my soul
and that night She proved it, fucking my hole...

No comments: