Friday, April 20, 2007

My Queen wanted...



My Queen wanted to see, me masturbate for Her
so of course i did got to it, my hand was a blur
and as i got so damn close, to shooting my load
i was told to stop then, don't go down that road
She had other things in mind, for Her slave to do
but before i was to go there, i was to lick the goo

That was leaking from my cock, glistening right there
spread it on my two lips, and then lick it from the pair
Then to take the big dildo, attach it to the ball
and grease it up good, was my Queen's next call
then to sit on the ball, and make the dildo intrude
and enter my asshole, and get on with it dude

and to fuck myself good, fill my ass to the brim
all while She watched me, all told on Her whim
my cock started milking, She told me to catch
all of it in my palm, it was quite a big batch
told to lick it again, make sure not to miss a drop
but to keep on fucking myself, better not stop...

Then She told me to put some, onto Her feet
and to lick it from there, now isn't that neat?
and the final demand, that i had on this night
was to lick my Queen's pussy, oh what a delight!
but i must keep the dildo, buried deep inside
while i licked and sucked, my beautiful bride...

No comments: