Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Nursed - Conclusion


so i was Her fuck-toy, and She rammed me but good
and milked my prostate, as She knew that She would
She collected the cum, in a cup there's quite a bit
and it keeps on flowing, as She fucks where i sit
and when at last She tires, and has had enough
She then tells me to drink it, as She puts a cuff...

on each wrist and ankle, preparing me to be bound
to a spreader bar that holds, my limbs by the ground
and bent over for Her, my full moon on display
and ready to be swatted, by my Queen on this day
for Her to release Her frustrations and to use
Her slave as a means, to feel the power and amuse

Her mind with each crack, of the paddle or crop
and keep on going, until She decides to stop...
my ass gets redder, with each passing blow
and my adoration for Her, continues to grow
with the skirt rising, as my ass gets tanned
i feel the blood rushing, to my manhood gland

my Goddess continues, until my cheeks are beet red
then She suddenly stops, and into my ass a plug is fed
She tells me to play nurse, put ointment on the place
that She has been whapping, at quite a fast pace
and to keep the uniform on, for the rest of the night
in case She needs something, from Her nurse in white.

No comments: