Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Did You enjoy?


Did you enjoy, all the things that we did?
whilst we were away, the inhibitions You rid
Yourself of which allowed You to explore
and try new things, Your slave hopes for more...
like fucking my ass, and making the milk flow
with the big dildo, that was quite a show!

and to make me use the electric shock box
to milk me again, You are sure one sly fox
with the dildo up my ass, contact to my balls
on the frenum too, You made all the right calls
as the big black dildo, stroked into my butt
my cock being shocked, it was open and shut...

You made some dreams come true...thank You my Queen
i hoped You liked it, and will real soon recreate the scene
and endeavor to continue, to grow in Your role
as my Queen and Goddess, and continue to dole
out the paddles to my butt, make it nice and red
as You did while away, i simply adore that You led...

Your authority came through, loud and clear
You took control, as You paddled my rear
and fucked my ass, as You had never before
and made me worship You, right into the core
of my heart and my soul, before You i kneel
and offer them up, for my adoration is real!

No comments: