Sunday, April 29, 2007

What was Her goal? - Part IV


She whipped me again, and made my cheeks all red
and then She came round, sat at the head of the bed
underneath my face, and i thought for damn sure
that i would be licking, Her sweet pussy so pure
i felt Her hand pushing, my head from the back
and i felt the dildo 'tween my lips and a smack

She used the crop to whap my red butt
and told me keep my mouth open not shut
and to lick Her new dildo, man was it big!
and my mouth opened up, as the dildo did dig
into the back of my throat, with one big swallow
i took the whole thing, Her demands i follow...

And She made me give, Her strap-on a blow
while She whipped my ass, and made it glow
the reddest of shades, there ever had been
and i must admit, i just loved this scene
and all She was doing, My Goddess and wife
and i had never been happier, in my whole life...

to be continued...

No comments: