Monday, April 23, 2007

When She makes me...


When You finger my asshole, make the milk cum out
i think it's wonderful, makes me sing and shout
my Goddess is truly, the One that i adore
and the One that i, am on this earth for
my soul mate She is, She teases and controls
as She limits the orgasms, that's one of our goals

i love when She makes me, lick up my cum
and asks how it tastes, after i have taken some
into my waiting mouth, as per Her directions
it's like my candy, and some sweet confections
not from the taste, it's more that She demanded
the commands that from Her, i have been handed

i love when She makes me, do things like that
that show me Her power, instead of standing pat
i desire to feel Her authority on each day
whether from up close, or on the phone is okay
as along as i get, at least one order to carry out
then i'm happy as can be, then there's no doubt

No comments: