Thursday, April 19, 2007

Please dominate me...


Please dominate me, oh Queen of mine
Your slave is ripe, to be plucked from the vine
and used for Your whim, satisfy Your desires
if anyone says different, well they're just liars
make me do things, to suit Your own taste
and provide You pleasure...keep me chaste

Please dominate me, Goddess of my dreams
and do whatever, Your heart and mind deems
is worthy of a slave, that is beholden to You
and i'll do whatever, You demand that i do
don't You be shy now, don't place any limits
for i will obey all Your commands and writs

Please dominate me, Lady of my heart
for i am so ready, to play the part
of submissive to You, each day and night
and to bear the burden, You bring to light
through domineering ways, paddles and whips
or sitting on Your throne, shaking Your hips...

No comments: