Monday, April 02, 2007

Nursed Part III


When my Goddess had satisfied, Her orgasm urge
She decided right then, that She needed to purge
the desire to be filled, in Her pussy by a cock
but it couldn't be mine, cuz it was under the lock
so she strapped on the gag, with dildo attached
and filled up my mouth, and the buckle latched

Had me lay down, put the cock 'tween Her lips
and it slid right in, as She lowered Her hips
fucked my face with abandon, hit Her own groove
squeezed my balls real hard, with something to prove...
She owned Her slave, She'd dressed as a nurse
and She had all the power, for better or worse...

From Her slave's perspective, it's definitely better!
i adore carrying out, Her demands to the letter
Her word is the law, and the Goddess i worship
my body and soul is for Her, to use and to whip
and provide for Her needs, whatever they may be
whether mental or physical, i'll just wait and see...

so She fucked my face, and came twice more
then told me to get up, that Her body was sore...
and go get the cream, give Her whole body a rub
but first a sponge bath, with the sponge by the tub
walking in the high heels, was a challenging feat
and though i was unsteady, didn't fall on my seat...

to be continued...

No comments: