Thursday, April 26, 2007

What was Her goal? - Part II


She returned some time later, i heard with my ear
bustling about the room, doing what not exactly clear
opening some closets, placing things on the dresser
i heard all of these things, just not a good guesser
felt something slide into, my ass still exposed
was asked how that felt, the question was posed

it felt fine i had said, but i had spoke a bit too soon
cause a burning sensation, soon changed my tune
a finger of ginger, my Goddess had done used
and insert in my ass, She sure was amused
it actually felt good, as it created a sensation
that was different for sure, and it brought elation

to this slave as my Queen, then began to whip
my ass with a crop, as my butt tightened its grip
on the ginger root, the burning became more intense
and now my Queen's actions, made perfect sense
the figging and whipping, caused such exquisite pain
was clear evidence of, my beautiful Queen's reign...

to be continued...

No comments: