Thursday, April 05, 2007

Eventually...


You had decided that, You would allow me to cum
after so many days being, locked up tight as a drum
and i had four in the bank, and You could use just one
and there'd still be three left, to have some future fun
so You tied me up tight, and set my hardening cock free
and tell me i'll be allowed to cum...eventually...

You drove me crazy, and brought me to the brink
of orgasm five times, and i just couldn't think
anymore for my brain, was muddled and confused
it had been so long, for my Goddess had refused
for this slave to cum, and to shoot his big load
and his balls were full, and She was in tease mode!

Then You surrounded my hard cock, with pussy lips
with just the head inside, i need to come to grips
in my heart and soul, and my so logical mind
the Love that i feel, i've been so lucky to find
for the Goddess that sits, right there before me
will allow me to cum...eventually

as i'm about to explode, from these thoughts in my mind
my Queen She gets up, and proceeds to then grind
Her pussy in my face, and tells me to lick
my cum which had leaked out, of my hard dick
She's decided that She must, cum at least ten time
before allowing me the pleasure of feeling sublime...

so i lick and i suck, and the count gets to nine
and throughout my Queen, makes me feel fine
by teasing my cock, with Her fingers so deft
and i know that there's just one orgasm left
for Her before i get, to reach the point of ecstasy!
but She gets up and leaves with one word..."Eventually..."

No comments: