Friday, April 27, 2007

What was Her goal? - Part III


my ass was burning, both inside and out
She removed the ginger, then moved about
the bedroom while humming, a merry old tune
what was next on Her agenda, i'd found out soon
She wasn't done with my ass, climbed on the bed
and felt the dildo poking around and then fed

into my asshole, as She spread my cheeks
started fucking away, was a milking She seeks
She was fucking my ass, and rubbing my cock
but She stopped rubbing, when hard as a rock
and i felt my cum, as it moved up the shaft
and as it leaked out, my Goddess done laughed

She made a comment, that there was so much
it covered Her whole palm, She sure had the touch
She milked me dry, then made me lick Her hand
and all of the cum from it, as Her next demand
She wasn't done yet, though i still couldn't see
She left me tied up, what were Her plans for me?

to be continued...

No comments: