Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What was Her goal? - Part VII


When She was done, and had had enough
orgasms to suit Her, and me licking Her muff
She finally removed, the blindfold from my eyes
and right before me on the bed, a maid suit lies
short skirt and stockings, and an apron too
i was told to don it, with the high-heeled shoe

And then to make Her some lunch, served on a tray
while my Goddess relaxed, after our session of play
and to be quick about it, as my Queen's appetite
had been worked up, but to make something light
so i went downstairs, and almost broke my neck
those damn high heels, made it quite a long trek

i returned with a tray, in just a short little while
and served my Lady lunch, with a great big smile
She'd turned on the tv, and there on the screen
was a home made movie, that i'd never done seen
She was fucking my ass, and i'd soon realize
She had taped it all, much to my own surprise...

to be continued...

No comments: