Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Long distance demands


Layin here in bed, three thousand miles away
wishin' my Goddess was here, and with me today
making me lick Her pussy, and sittin' on my face
sittin' on Her throne, and Her hips settin' the pace
my cock is so damn hard, and nothin' i can do
oh what i would give!...to have Her pussy in view!

my phone it rings, right there on the nightstand
and it's my Queen and She says, really a demand
to check my e-mail, and do as it states asap
so i log right in, to see what my Queen wants me to see
it tells me to call back, as soon as i'm done
following instructions, then we'll have some fun

so i get naked, and put my butt plug in
it feels so good, that it makes me grin
i call Her back, and on the second ring
She picks it up, and She's doing Her thing
She tells me She's rubbing, up Her clit
Her pussy's so wet, the nightlight is lit

She's touching Her body, it's feeling so good
and She's going to cum...soon She would
She moans in my ear, as She gets so close
my cock gets so hard, She gets Her first dose
She screams my name, ain't seen nothing yet
She's just geting started, calls me Her pet...

my Goddess has nine more, a total of ten
while i lay frustrated, cock stuck in my pen
but the plug does its thing, massages my prostate
and i'm leaking cum juice, just can't masturbate
She tells me to lick it, and then go off to bed
and to leave the plug in, until She's done said...

to take it out, maybe sometime the next day
but to plan on traveling with it, see what She say
long distance demands, they make it bearable
to be without my Queen, else it's terrible
i traveled the next day, as i got on the plane
the plug was in place, driving me insane...!

No comments: