Monday, May 14, 2007

The tastiest lips


My Queen sure has, the tastiest lips
in all the world, when Her pussy drips
and that sweet nectar, hits my tongue
i can't get enough, the pendulum is swung
in favor of my Goddess, it's like a drug
that i'm addicted to, my heartstrings tug...

Those lips are so fine, with my tongue in between
and probing inside Her pussy, where my cock's been
so many times in the past, when She's allowed me there
and then licking her clit, i have no time to spare
for i never want it, to come to an end
for i Love those lips, and the desire to send...

My Queen to the height, of ectasy and hear
Her moans of passion, when She cums it's clear
Her pussy gets wetter, and my Queen lets loose
and my bearded chin, get soked in pussy juice
but the best is right after, She's allowed me to cum
inside of Her hot pussy, now isn't that so yum!

Not so much the taste mind you, more the display
of her power over Her slave, She shows on that day
the combination of, those so tasty lips
and the display of power, makes me do flips
that is what heaven, is like for me
my Queen on Her throne, as She should be...

No comments: